Configure json in dcm4chee-arc-light

Amms

Jun 5, 2018, 4:55:08 AM6/5/18
to dcm4che
Hello ,

How to manually configure a json file in dcm4chee-arc-light?
Message has been deleted

Amms

Jun 5, 2018, 6:12:22 AM6/5/18
to dcm4che
I need configuration in the wildfly which will be a json file, to specify  the local as well as remote pacs ae title currently using in my project , inorder to avoid hard coding of ae title for the wado, qido URLs in the code . Is that possible?

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 2:52:55 PM UTC+5:30, Shefki Esadi wrote:
Hallo,

your question is not clear, you can not "configure" a  json-file. What do you actually mean by that?

Best Regards
Shefki

vrinda...@j4care.com

Jun 5, 2018, 7:12:02 AM6/5/18
to dcm4che
Hello,
The configuration for dcm4chee-arc-light is stored in LDAP. You may import the default-config.ldif or sample-config.ldif and add/modify your changes as required. Both the ldif files are available in the distribution package or can be taken alternatively also from https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/tree/master/dcm4chee-arc-assembly/src/main/resources/ldap.