dcm4chee-arc-5.10.6 Weasis deployed but not accessible by the user role

leogrande

Nov 30, 2017, 8:50:48 PM11/30/17
to dcm4che
dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.10.6-secure-ui on docker

Weasis is accessible only by the admin role.

The Weasis icon doesn't show up when a user with the "user" role is logged in.

Shefki Esadi

Dec 1, 2017, 4:55:09 AM12/1/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

for now, yes, only a user with the role "admin" can see that icon/button, we have planed to make the ui configurable(and to make possible to change permissions for each feature of the ui) , but that's yet in planning phase.

Best Regard
Shefki Esadi

leogrande

Dec 1, 2017, 12:33:06 PM12/1/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Shefki,

Thank you for your response. Just do not see a situation when a user with the "admin" role will be reading studies.

I do not open a new thread, but "Logout" is not working as it is supposed to work.

And I see this error message in the Web Console:

But if you suggest to open a new thread I can do it.

Shefki Esadi

Dec 4, 2017, 12:12:15 PM12/4/17
to dcm4che
Hallo,

the idea was that for the user with the role "user" should be allowed just to see (some) things and he should not have the possibility to fire any action (We have planed even to hide the dots for user with the only roles "user" see this issue), but I will discuss that internally maybe we can allow the user role to open a viewer. Anyway so I can understand, what's the reason in your case that you want to use the study list from our UI, so you can open a viewer, dose the viewer that you are using not have his own list?

Regarding of "Logout" issue, pleas upgrade to the newest version of the ui and than check again, if the problem still remains, than open another thread so that the others that have the same problem, can benefit or can be involved in the discussion.

Best Regards
Shefki

leogrande

Dec 4, 2017, 2:36:29 PM12/4/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
"Logout" issue was on me.

I forgot to add -e TRUSTSTORE and -e TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD to a keycloak container. I have used them in dcm4chee-arc container but forgot to add them to the keycloak.
BTW, what is the password for those default  keycloak/cacerts.jks and dcm4chee-arc/cacerts.jks?