Who manages development of DCM4CHEE and how can we get involved?

Greg Silverman

Aug 15, 2013, 9:58:35 AM8/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
This post is more about the development of this software and processes for getting involved in further development.

A while ago I posted a query about having issues with the Teaching File System not displaying images, even though the images were being displayed within their respective Study just fine prior to being moved into the Teaching File System. Unfortunately, I did not receive any responses to this, which is fine. Thus, I did some more research and came across this JIRA issue that summarized perfectly the problem I was experiencing: http://www.dcm4che.org/jira/browse/WEB-1040?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel

This is a major show stopper for our group, since our primary usage of DCM4CHEE would be for educational use by our medical fellows. Thus, we would be willing to commit resources towards helping fix this bug. Who do we contact regarding this?

Thanks very much in advance!

Greg--
--
Greg M. Silverman
Senior Developer Analyst

fleetwoodfc

Aug 15, 2013, 10:18:13 AM8/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I would think for the particular bug you should contact Franz Willer - the bug is assigned to him.
There is some interesting project background contributed by Damien Evans here
p.s. Damien is also a good person to contact with general questions about the project.

Greg Silverman

Aug 15, 2013, 10:27:08 AM8/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I did think of both of those names relevant to the JIRA issue and with respect to the whole project. I will pursue these leads.

Thanks!

Greg--