How to RETRIEVE with WADO-URI by Study?

cjv

Jul 9, 2020, 11:59:13 AM7/9/20
to dcm4che

---
SERVER: Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTE (Standard installation with LVM)
DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT: 5.22.3-secure-ui (deployed with DOCKER-COMPOSE)
---

Hi!

After several failed attempts, I still couldn't get Horos to retrieve studies (with WADO-URI) from a DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT server installed from scratch. The only way to achieve this is to retrieve images one series at a time.

 horos1.jpg horos2.jpg

I saw many complaints regarding this issue and no explanation properly described to resolve it.
Can anyone tell me how to get it to work?
In version 2 it was possible!

Thanks.

Vrinda Nayak

Jul 10, 2020, 5:42:51 AM7/10/20
to dcm4che
You need to use WADO-RS services not WADO-URI

In WADO-URI request an object UID is required, so you can only retrieve one instance at a time!

gunterze

Jul 10, 2020, 6:31:26 AM7/10/20
to dcm4che
The error message indicates that the client invoked an incorrect C-FIND request on IMAGE level: the Series Instance UID was missing, which is only allowed by DICOM if the client negotiated rational query. You may workaround over these flaw by configuring
Relational Query Negotiation Lenient: true

s. https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/issues/2043

cjv

Jul 10, 2020, 12:08:43 PM7/10/20
to dcm4che