want to create a Order Message (ORM^O01) in DICOM for MWL SCP in modality

maju

Sep 1, 2014, 3:22:18 PM9/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hi
from orm2dcm.xsl i saw it convert orm message to dicom. it use
<!--  Referring Physican Name  -->
<!--  Admission ID, Issuer  -->
<!--  Issuer of Admission ID Sequence  -->
<!--  Local Namespace Entity ID  -->
<!--  Placer Order Number  -->
<!--  Filler Order Number  -->
<!--  Accession Number  -->
<!--  Medical Alerts  -->
<!--  Requesting Physician  -->
<!--  Requested Procedure Description  -->
<!--  Requested Procedure Code Sequence  -->
<!--  Patient State  -->
<!--  Requested Procedure ID  -->
<!--  Patient Transport Arrangements  -->
<!--  Scheduled Procedure Step Start Date/Time  -->
<!--  Modality  -->
<!--  Scheduled Performing Physican Name  -->
<!--  Scheduled Procedure Step Description  -->
<!--  Scheduled Protocol Code Sequence  -->
<!--  Scheduled Procedure Step ID  -->
<!--  Study Instance UID  -->
these  fields for DICOM.
But i just want to send Patient ID, Modality, Patient name, Accession Number in my dicom message.Is it will be ok or what are the compulsory field i need for DICOM message.
I am going to use Mirth connect to create DICOM message for MWL.

please help.
Thanks in advance.
maju