NEARLINE STORAGE studies deletion

leogrande

Jul 17, 2013, 7:30:21 PM7/17/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

dcm4chee 2.17.1

Is it possible to delete studies  from the NEARLINE STORAGE based on the deleter criteria?
I have tried the same deleter criteria that worked for me on the ONLINE STORAGE with no success on the NEARLINE STORAGE.

jeff22

Jul 23, 2013, 8:11:08 AM7/23/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
yes it works on dcm4chee 2.17.2. Can you post your deleter criteria ?

leogrande

Jul 23, 2013, 10:30:09 AM7/23/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have tried:

1.Trigger intervall: 30m
Trigger on SeriesStored:false
All studies not accessed for 2h.
 And studies not accessed for 2h when running out of disk space!
Deleter Criteria:
  WARNING! No Deletion criteria configured!

Worked for ONLINE storage

2. Trigger intervall: 30m
Trigger on SeriesStored:true
All studies not accessed for 2h.
 And studies not accessed for 2h when running out of disk space!
Deleter Criteria:
  1) Copy must be archived (FileCopy changed status of the files to ARCHIVED, not SyncFileStatus changed from TO_ARCHIVE to ARCHIVED

I do not use HSM.

Tried on the local file system and on the Amazon S3 (bucket mapping), tried with tar and w/o tar.

Thank you.
Message has been deleted