mpps message to EMR with referring physician name and id

Dhaval Joshi

Mar 29, 2016, 9:43:47 PM3/29/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

I am trying to add referring physician name and id associated with referring physician in MPPS message. The dicom image which is sent back from acquisition station after doing modality worklist query has referring physician name and id in dicom tags. I am attaching mpps2orm.xsl for more information.

Can any one please help me out to resolve this issue

Thanks
mpps2orm.xsl

fleetwoodfc

Apr 1, 2016, 12:25:38 PM4/1/16
to dcm4che
You need to transform the components correctly e.g

If you have id = 12345  and PN= test^dr  then you need to end up with: 12345^test^dr which in the xsl would be:

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 1, 2016, 12:29:26 PM4/1/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks, For the reply I tried doing that but it won't print anything for that field. could you please take look at xsl sheet and let me know. The DICOM tags that I am trying to work with (0008,0090) and (0008,0096). It should be referring_id^Referring_physician

fleetwoodfc

Apr 1, 2016, 2:48:46 PM4/1/16
to dcm4che
Do you have a sample mpps xml file?

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 1, 2016, 2:50:34 PM4/1/16
to dcm4che
Attaching mpps2orm.xsl

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi
mpps2orm.xsl

Funky Koval

Apr 1, 2016, 4:51:03 PM4/1/16
to dcm4che
hi,
as far I know properly will be:
<field>
<xsl:value-of select="$rfrid"/>
<component>
<xsl:value-of select="$rfrname"/>
<component/>
</field>

but you need to show us mpps*.xml, try to enable logging mpps in jmx
service.MPPSScp - LogAETitles - YourMPPSScuStation
service.MPPS2ORM - LogXSLT - true
and put here both xml-s

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 1, 2016, 8:20:56 PM4/1/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Still does not work, attaching my mpps2orm.xsl and server.log file file let me know which other files do you need.

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi
mpps2orm.xsl
server.log
log.zip

fleetwoodfc

Apr 2, 2016, 7:46:41 AM4/2/16
to dcm4che
You need to configure  service.MPPSScp - LogAETitles - via jmx-console. This will log the MPPS as xml (which gets input to the mpps2orm.xsl). Without this it is very difficult to debug xsl.

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 2, 2016, 3:04:32 PM4/2/16
to dcm4che
yes I have enabled that, I do not see those tags (0008,0090) and ( 0008,0096) in the xml file generated after debug statement is turned on. but my ORM HL7 message and Image DICOM header has those tags. I do not know why MPPS message is unable show those two tags. I am attaching  log.zip for more information. It has those mpps xml files generated by log is turned off.

Please let me know what should I do next to resolve the issue.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Funky Koval <garp...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,
as far I know properly will be:
<field>
<xsl:value-of select="$rfrid"/>
<component>
<xsl:value-of select="$rfrname"/>
<component/>
</field>

but you need to show us mpps*.xml, try to enable logging mpps in jmx
service.MPPSScp - LogAETitles - YourMPPSScuStation
service.MPPS2ORM - LogXSLT - true
and put here both xml-s

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi
log.zip
mpps2orm.xsl

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 4, 2016, 1:00:44 PM4/4/16
to dcm4che
Hello Guys,

Any thoughts how can I resolve this issue ?

fleetwoodfc

Apr 4, 2016, 1:40:01 PM4/4/16
to dcm4che
You can use the MPPSScp "AddMwlAttrsToMppsXsl"  attribute to add missing tags.

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 4, 2016, 3:23:01 PM4/4/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It still does not work work I am attaching my mpps-attrs.xsl, Could you please let me know if there is any correction needed in xsl file. If you can point any example xsl that I can use as reference to construct new file that would be very much helpful

Thanks

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi
mpps-attrs.xsl

fleetwoodfc

Apr 5, 2016, 2:50:12 PM4/5/16
to dcm4che
There is a sample addMwlAttrs2Mpps.xsl provided in conf/dcm4chee-ae/MOD_AET.
Note: the input dataset is a mwl item so this assumes the MPPS is able to 'link' with an item in the MWL i.e. after receiving the MPPS the MWL item status should change (normally from SCHEDULED to COMPLETED).

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 5, 2016, 5:25:42 PM4/5/16
to dcm4che
Hi

I still do not see tags (0008,0090) and (0008,0096) in my MPPS message the status of the message get changed to Completed as you mentioned in previous post. I am attaching xsl and xml files for more information. I have dcm4chee 2.17.0 and PostgreSQL DB, Could you please let me know what might be missing in my configuration ?

Please let me know if you need more information

Thanks!

On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 1:00:44 PM UTC-4, Dhaval Joshi wrote:
Hello Guys,

Any thoughts how can I resolve this issue ?

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi
mpps-received-1.2.40.0.13.1.1.1.172.25.205.60.20160405121709211.32775.orm.xml
mpps-received-1.2.40.0.13.1.1.1.172.25.205.60.20160405121709211.32775.xml
addMwlAttrs2Mpps.xsl

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 8, 2016, 11:43:17 AM4/8/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

Any Idea what should be my next step ?

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-7, Dhaval Joshi wrote:
[...]

Dhaval Joshi

Apr 29, 2016, 12:50:39 PM4/29/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

Is there way I can get all the DICOM tags from images into MPPS message. MWL uses CFIND and MPPS N-CREATE. How can I pass all the DICOM tags of images into MPPS message ?

[...]

Dhaval Joshi

May 4, 2016, 8:44:13 PM5/4/16
to dcm4che
I was able to do by modifying dcm4chee code MPPSEmulatorService.java and MPPSEmulatorBean.java and Re-Build and Deploy DCM4CHEE code. Also I needed to modify  MPPSORM.xsl file which file parse the incoming message and convert it to HL7.
--
Thanks
Dhaval Joshi