Archive port (8080) not changed in LDAP and dcm4chee-arc/ui2 URL rewrite

Stefan Djordjevic

Feb 20, 2019, 4:21:02 AM2/20/19
to dcm4che
Hi all,

I have been wondering is it possible to rewrite dcm4chee-arc/ui2 URL through configuration or is it hardcoded? I've glanced at the source code and it looks like it's hardcoded.

Also I've changed the default HTTP port for the archive (8080) however when trying to upload DICOM file request is made to 8080 port (imo due to LDAP dicomPort being set to 8080 which can't be changed through configuration). To be honest that part I still do not fully understand - why is it required for LDAP to have information about archive http port?

Thank you.

vrinda...@j4care.com

Feb 20, 2019, 6:25:36 AM2/20/19
to dcm4che
    due to LDAP dicomPort being set to 8080 which can't be changed through configuration.
- LDAP port is never set to 8080, by default it is listening on 389.

   Also I've changed the default HTTP port for the archive (8080) however when trying to upload DICOM file request is made to 8080 port.
- On upload of DICOM objects, DCM4CHEE_RS Web Application is checked for the http network connection to be used. By default, archive device has http network connection port set to 8080. You need to change the value here too, if you have already changed in wildfly configuration. See attached screenshots.

   To be honest that part I still do not fully understand - why is it required for LDAP to have information about archive http port?
- All the configurations for the archive device (which includes network connections and AE titles etc.) are always stored in ldap.
Screenshot_2019-02-20 dcm4chee-arc-ui.png
Screenshot_2019-02-20 dcm4chee-arc-ui(1).png

Stefan Djordjevic

Feb 20, 2019, 9:14:56 AM2/20/19
to dcm4che
Thank you for your answers.

  due to LDAP dicomPort being set to 8080 which can't be changed through configuration.
- LDAP port is never set to 8080, by default it is listening on 389

I meant dicomPort config that is passed to LDAP. See attached screenshot.

Also is not possible to change URL (dcm4chee-arc/ui2)?

Thanks.
Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 15.12.54.png

vrinda...@j4care.com

Feb 20, 2019, 9:44:26 AM2/20/19
to dcm4che
  Also is not possible to change URL (dcm4chee-arc/ui2)?
- If you mean you have changed the archive device name and hence you want to change url accordingly to <your-archive-device-name>/ui2, then no currently this is not possible.

  I meant dicomPort config that is passed to LDAP
- This is exactly what I mentioned in the earlier post, that http network connection port is by default set to 8080. If you want to change it, you may change the value of http network connection port in LDAP and also in your $wildfly_home/standalone/configuration/dcm4chee-arc.xml file.