How to assign patient studies to a specific jboss user?

GOKHAN DILEK

Jul 10, 2014, 9:20:56 AM7/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I would like to know if there is a way to assign patient studies to a jboss user?

I want the jboss user to login to the dcm4chee and see only the studies that he/she needs to see.

For example a radiologist sends a study to dcm4chee.

He wants this study to be visible to a specific doctor(who was created as a jboss user). The doctor is not allowed to see any other study except that particular study.

If the jboss user(doctor) logs in to the dcm4chee, with the default configuration of dcm4chee he can still see the rest of the patient studies in the archive(that the radiologist has done during the day or before)

Is there any way that we can configure so that the doctor only sees  what he is supposed to see?

Thank you.

Alvaro [Andor]

Jul 10, 2014, 11:15:29 AM7/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We implement filtering with an intermediate app. We have a web viewer in
charge of filtering the available studies.

Thanks.