How to replace dcmqr from dcm4che 2.x.x to dcm4che 5.x.x

Harry Zhang

Jul 29, 2019, 3:09:12 PM7/29/19
to dcm4che

Hello,
I am new to dcm4che and I couldn't find a good tutorial on how to query by accession number and then pull all the related study dicom files.
previously we use 2.x.x cmd to do the job:

dcmqr -L loca...@x.x.x.x:xxxxx remot...@x.x.x.x:xxxx -cmove localuser -q AccessionNumber=xxxxxxx -cstoredest /media/VolumeWD/Data_Dump_MRN/13 -cstore SC:JPLL

It seems that the work now in dcm4che split into findscu and getscu but I cannot make them work together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

gunterze

Jul 30, 2019, 9:43:43 AM7/30/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
findscu -b callingAET -c remot...@x.x.x.x:xxxx -m AccessionNumber=xxxxxxx -r StudyInstanceUID --out-dir AccessionNumber-xxxxxxx
getscu -b
callingAET -c remot...@x.x.x.x:xxxx -i StudyInstanceUID --directory /media/VolumeWD/Data_Dump_MRN/13 -- AccessionNumber-xxxxxxx/*

Harry Zhang

Jul 30, 2019, 2:14:11 PM7/30/19
to dcm4che
Hello Thank you for the help!

I found that our system actually using c-move, the grammar for this is quite different than getscu. I wonder if --dest means --directory as in getscu, and how do I point my StudyInstanceUID folder in movescu?

thank you!

Harry Zhang

Jul 30, 2019, 2:34:11 PM7/30/19
to dcm4che
I think I figured it out. Have to run storescp to first to listen the port

gunterze

Jul 31, 2019, 4:27:40 AM7/31/19
to dcm4che
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 8:34:11 PM UTC+2, Harry Zhang wrote:
I think I figured it out. Have to run storescp to first to listen the port

Right:

storescp -b <local-port> --directory /media/VolumeWD/Data_Dump_MRN/13
movescu -b callingAET -c remot...@x.x.x.x:xxxx -i StudyInstanceUID --dest storescpAET -- AccessionNumber-xxxxxxx/*