Updating study/patient details after the study is resend

Gokhan Dilek

Nov 7, 2019, 8:36:53 AM11/7/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Looking to see if there is an option to enable in dcm4chee 2.
I want the study/patient information in the database to be updated automatically, it the study is resent to the archive.
For example consider this scenario below:
Operator entered patient date of birth wrong in the acquisition system.
The study is done as usual and the study is sent to the archive...
The operator then realises that the patient date of birth is wrong and it needs to be changed..
The operator changes the date of birth of that particular patient in the acquisition system.
The study is resent to the archive.
The date of birth is not updated in the archive..
I want the date of birth to be updated automatically at this point.
Is this achievable ?
If yes, what are the caveats to enable such option?
Thank you.