Error status=a700H (Cannot execute query)

mgarm...@vicomtech.org

Mar 28, 2018, 7:05:15 AM3/28/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I am trying to query and retrieve some dicom files (KO instances and its referenced images) from a GE PACS but the following error is given:

2018-04-10 17:07:15 INFO  Dimse:447 - ONKOAPPS->GEPACS(3) >> 1:C-FIND-RSP[pcid=1
, status=a700H, errorComment=Cannot execute query
  cuid=1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.2.1 - Study Root Query/Retrieve Information Model
 - FIND
  tsuid=1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 - Explicit VR Little Endian

I tested my code on a local DCM4CHEE and no errors were given, Key Objects and referenced images were both downloaded successfully.

The conformance state of Centricity PACS relates the error with Refused: Out of Resources.

What does "out of resource" refer to?

Thanks for yout help.

kevin...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 9:31:14 AM3/28/18
to dcm4che
Hi there,

Can you turn in DEBUG logging and reply with the contents? It might be the contents of the query but we'll need to see exactly what's being sent & received to be sure.

Lutrero

Mar 28, 2018, 10:26:46 AM3/28/18
to dcm4che
Seems that u dont have permissions to query the pacs, but there is not so much info to identify the cause.

¿Did you define the AET at GE PACS (I mean the aet of CFIND)?

El miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2018, 13:05:15 (UTC+2), mgarm...@vicomtech.org escribió:
Hi everyone!

I am trying to query and retrieve some dicom files from a GE PACS but the following error is given with c-find:

status=a700H
error=Cannot execute query
cuid=1.2.840.10008.1.4.1.2.2.1 - StudyRoot Query / Retrieve  Information Model - FIND

Has anyone ever come across this problem?

Thanks for yout help.

mgarm...@vicomtech.org

Apr 11, 2018, 5:17:08 AM4/11/18
to dcm4che
Hi!
I have included the debug logging to the question.