Problems on Echo DICOM service

Henry Blanco

Dec 16, 2014, 7:49:46 PM12/16/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I'm setting up image communication between two DCM4CHEE servers having different AETs and hostnames as follows:

AET: LOCAL-DCM4CHEE
hostname: local-host
port: 11112

AET: REMOTE-DCM4CHEE
hostname: remote-host
port: 11112

"local-host" DICOM settings are included into "remote-host" DICOM settings, and vice-versa. The problem is that Echo DICOM service is not working in both directions. In particular, remote-host echoes to local-host, but the opposite fails.

Note: "ping" network service is working in both directions, as well as "telnet", i.e., both DCM4CHEE servers are listening in their corresponding ports. Hence, I have no idea on what is going on.

Any suggestions?