Forbidden error

soniko62

Jun 6, 2019, 2:50:42 AM6/6/19
to dcm4che
Hello!
All installed fine, but when i open https://myip:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 and loggin i`m recieve forbidden error page
And wildfly logs me this error:

ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-1) failed to turn code into token: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Can it be because of using selfsigned sertification on my site?

P.S.I tried this but i dont understand where i must put

<spi name="truststore">

<provider name="file" enabled="true">

<properties>

<property name="file" value="${jboss.server.config.dir}/dcm4chee-arc/key.jks"/>

<property name="password" value="secret"/>

<property name="hostname-verification-policy" value="ANY"/>

<property name="disabled" value="false"/>

</properties>

</provider>
</spi>