Log to console the content of /opt/wildfly/standalone/log/server.log

Mr. Krieg

Jun 5, 2024, 1:52:54 AMJun 5
to dcm4che

Hi

We are running the arc (dcm4chee) container on Azure. There we like to keep the content of the file "/opt/wildfly/standalone/log/server.log"

The easiest option would be, to configure the WildFly to write that log also to the console. Azure will keep that logs then.

I found the file /opt/wildfly/standalone/configuration/logging.properties, but this is overwritten at startup, so i can not configure it.

Do you have an idea how to do this?

Kind regards

Mr. Krieg

Jun 5, 2024, 5:29:52 AMJun 5
to dcm4che
I use dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.31.3

Mr. Krieg

Jul 12, 2024, 7:52:48 AM (12 days ago) Jul 12
to dcm4che