DCM4CHEE-arc-light Zero Foot print web viewer

Paolo Marcheschi

Jun 30, 2017, 6:02:15 AM6/30/17
to dcm4che
Hi

Can you suggest the perfect DICOM web viewer for dcm4chee-arc-light?

I see there are a lot of web viewer also in opensource  (OIHF viewer ,  cornerstone , Oviyam... )
in your experience, what is the best you have tried that works with dcm4che-arc-light.

 Thank you

Paolo Marcheschi

ivmartel

Jul 19, 2017, 4:14:01 AM7/19/17
to dcm4che
Just to add to your list, I'm developing DWV (https://github.com/ivmartel/dwv) for which I also did a dcm4chee plugin: https://github.com/ivmartel/dwv-dcm4chee-web.
Not sure if it fits in dcm4chee-arc-light...
Any feedback appreciated!

Balachandran M

Aug 6, 2017, 1:34:20 PM8/6/17
to dcm4che
Hi Paolo,

         Any luck with the finding of the best viewer?  I tried Oviyam but not working as expected. Also, if it is compatible with the mobile devices, that will be perfect!

Thank you
Bala

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Aug 6, 2017, 1:48:51 PM8/6/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the  iOviyam add-on to Oviyam for mobile devices. Also if you list the issues you’re facing, that would help in improving Oviyam.

Suresh

Balachandran M

Aug 8, 2017, 4:54:42 AM8/8/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Suresh,

       Oviyam works perfectly in the dcm4chee 2.x but for the dcm4chee-arc, I can't configure it properly. I've configured using the tomcat 8 in Ubuntu 16.04 but I can't get pass through the config screen.  I will keep trying and will let you know the outcomes. Thanks

regards
bala