Monitoring tab --> Associations tab does not display any activity

Docjay

Apr 1, 2019, 12:26:58 PM4/1/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcm4chee v5.16.0
Database:  mysql
wildfly: v12
Log Level set to 'warn'

  I can watch the 'export' tab for any activity and if I switch over the the 'associations' tab and click 'start' it will never show any open associations.  I can also push a large study to it and stay on the 'Associations' tab and and let it refresh and it will not display any rows of activity.

Shefki Esadi

Apr 2, 2019, 7:16:46 AM4/2/19
to dcm4che

Hi,
would you open the Browser Inspect (F12) and see on the Network tab if there is a Request been send and if you can see anything on response?

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Docjay

Apr 3, 2019, 11:53:50 AM4/3/19
to dcm4che

Hopefully this shows you what you need?

Shefki Esadi

Apr 4, 2019, 4:10:44 AM4/4/19
to dcm4che
Hi,
I need to see the result of the request (click one of the request and you can go than to the result) and the errors (you have 84 errors, go to the console and save the log (in google chrome with wright mouse click -> Save us...)
Best Regards

Docjay

Apr 4, 2019, 9:36:09 AM4/4/19
to dcm4che
 I have attached a screenshot of each of the tabs after I've selected one of the requests

thanks for your help
headers.PNG
preview.PNG
response.PNG
timing.PNG

Shefki Esadi

Apr 5, 2019, 9:54:37 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
Hi,
the object that you are getting from the server is OK. But I still need to see the Errors (you seams to have about 326 errors) in the log see the image what I mean.
Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Docjay

Apr 5, 2019, 10:58:54 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
ahh - thanks for pointing that out.  A copy of the errors is attached for you.  Appears to looking for a date that is 4 days old according to my time as well as 'ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property 'getTime' of undefined'

errors.PNG

Shefki Esadi

Apr 5, 2019, 11:38:54 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

a colleague of my reported the same Issue. I can not reproduce the bug on my local installation that's why I can not find really out what's wrong, but I have closed the issue while adding some back up plans to catch that bug. So if you get the newest version the bug should be prevented to stop showing associations (e.a you should see the associations again). I suspect there is something wrong with getting the serverTime, but that's need to be investigated further. (If you see some other bugs or you realize that something not working as expeced than pleas report us)
Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Docjay

Apr 5, 2019, 11:42:46 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
so in 5.16.1 that was released shortly ago it should work or should I do a git pull?

Shefki Esadi

Apr 5, 2019, 11:52:20 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
in 5.16.1 should be the change there (I pushed 3 days ago).