An official support group(paid).

TechMansoor

Aug 3, 2017, 2:00:02 PM8/3/17
to dcm4che
I want to setup and begin using dcm4che as our primary PACS system for a 7 office site(potentially). Before I even invest the time in it, is there an official paid support resource anywhere that I can go to when I have questions?

gunterze

Aug 3, 2017, 2:28:04 PM8/3/17
to dcm4che
You may contact J4Care - the company who pays my salary - for support options for dcm4chee-arc-light 5.x.

gunter

TechMansoor

Aug 4, 2017, 4:16:38 PM8/4/17
to dcm4che
I appreciate the response guys, but email will not cut it with the amount of volume we do. Why aren't some of you guys offering this resource to hospitals/clients and selling the support? Our 7 clinic operation that does a good amount of volume rather pay for support then a million dollars or a little less for a PACS. Viztek quoted us 750k for their PACs.