Skinning Weasis

avesh kadri

May 19, 2013, 2:32:45 AM5/19/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I want to skin weasis, i mean to change the color layout, resize panels , menu bar and few other similar stuff. I have not yet checked the core gui files but if any one of you can provide me direction as to which files i need to edit.

regards

avesh kadri

May 20, 2013, 2:04:01 AM5/20/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
please anyone...

nicolas...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 4:13:35 PM5/22/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There's nowhere you can change that in the code because it is handle by Java Look & Feel. In Weasis preferences, there are about 30 different L&Fs, most are cross-platform themes and some are system dependent themes.

To change the default theme, see how to customize the Weasis preferences.