Limit more than 1000 for REST APIs

Bhavesh Pandey

Nov 3, 2020, 2:11:37 PM11/3/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

These APIs have maximum limit of 1000, even when I am giving limit more than 1000 its only returning 1000 results. Is there any way I can fetch more than 1000 results?

Thanks

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 4, 2020, 3:03:48 AM11/4/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Configurable by Attribute Qido Max Number Of Results on Archive Device or Archive AE level.

Bhavesh Pandey