Delete duplicated studies, MD5 problem fixed

SopImax

Oct 7, 2021, 7:30:31 AM10/7/21
to dcm4che
Hello everyone and thanks in advance. I recently installed dcm4che and it was duplicating the same studies that were sent twice, because StoreDuplicatesIfDiferentMD5 was true.
Now this value is already False and I have solved the problem that I had before.

My question is how I could eliminate those duplicate studies, with the same study tags except MD5, automatically.
The md5 value of each image appears in the database in 'files' table, where I have duplicates the same images stored in different folders.

Cheers!