Oviyam i18n

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Feb 25, 2019, 10:00:23 PM2/25/19
to dcm4che
Oviyam fails to update the search placeholders when changing the language. Please kindly review this patch that solves this issue.

It should be possible, at least in theory,  to also localize the date picker month and day labels and support the dd/MM/yyyy format, any plans for that? would love to help.

Thanks!

LoadLanguage

Prakash Jayaraman

Feb 26, 2019, 3:24:44 AM2/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to change the date format of the date picker according to localization settings? I'm not sure we can customize the date picker as you needed. Let us see.

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Feb 26, 2019, 11:51:56 AM2/26/19
to dcm4che
Hello!

Currently changing the language has no effect on the date picker since the days and months continue to be in English, probably because the jQuery ui initialization thing is separate from the LoadLanguage action.

It would be nice to be able to change both the month and days labels but also the format.

Changing the format to a fixed value was easy, I just modified:

jquery-ui.latest.js, line 7326

        dateFormat: 'dd/mm/yy', // See format options on parseDate

And convertToDcm4cheeDate on newSearch.js

 retVal = str[2] + str[1] + str[0];

And the date placeholders to dd/mm/yy for aesthetic reasons.

As nice as it is to be able to change the locale on the fly making the language configuration a fixed server side thing would make things much easier. Just a suggestion though.

yogapr...@raster.in

Feb 26, 2019, 11:11:30 PM2/26/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

 Thanks for your valuable information.  We are working on it. But the problem is, we cannot customise the date format as you need. we are working to provide the date format according to the localization setting. Once the customization is completed, we will let you know.

Thanks