Is dcm4chee-arc 5 + keycloak GDPR compliant

Lutre

Feb 27, 2020, 6:37:15 AM2/27/20
to dcm4che
Hello

I have two questions:

Dcm4chee + keycloak + secure archiveUI fullfills the GDPR requirements? Or will be necessary any source of deidentification at disk level?

Best regards!

Gunter Zeilinger

Feb 27, 2020, 7:56:45 AM2/27/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Guess you would also need to collect Audit Records - dcm4chee-arc 5 supports to utilize Elasticsearch as Audit Record Repository.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Feb 27, 2020, 8:41:10 AM2/27/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Feb 28, 2020, 3:59:32 AM2/28/20
to dcm4che
I am not familiar with Encrypted Database / File System and Disk technologies, but I guess, they are rather transparent for the application.