Notification of new Instances with dcm4chee 5

Ari Luoma

May 25, 2023, 9:35:33 AM5/25/23
to dcm4che
Hi,

Is there any way to get notification of added/deleted/modified instances?

With dcm4chee 2 you can configure Instance availability nofication (IANSCU) to send information of new instances.
But with dcm4chee 5 you get all the SOP Instance UIDs of single study with the notification, not only the added/deleted/edited ones.

Probably with the forwarding I could achieve the same, but then I would get the whole dicom file and not only the UID. I do not want to send the image data as it makes me transfer too much unnecessary data.

Thanks, Ari