weasis: multi screen support and images synchronization

Riccardo Navarra

Jul 20, 2018, 4:36:13 AM7/20/18
to dcm4che
Doctors asked me about the possibility of seeing the synchronized images of the same patient on a system with two or more monitors... Please help me: my radiologist are very demanding!!! :')
Tnx,

Riccardo

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 25, 2018, 1:55:36 AM7/25/18
to dcm4che
If you mean synchronized with cross-lines or scrolling images in the same orientation, yes it is not possible currently with multiple screens or whit multiple windows. This behavior of synchronizing the content of two windows could be done with the hanging protocols (in the todo list), but it is not desired as default behavior.

Alex GA Software

May 17, 2019, 9:35:24 AM5/17/19
to dcm4che
Hello Riccardo Navarra, did you get any solutions to this problem? I'm having the same question on how to overcome this problem of synchronizing two windows on two monitors.

mohammad Lockman

Feb 23, 2020, 5:39:35 AM2/23/20
to dcm4che

What is  hanging protocols