weasis - user guide

Algie Rosario

Feb 1, 2015, 10:29:46 PM2/1/15
Hi Nicolas Roduit,

I am one of the very lucky and grateful developer that you have developed the open source high quality DICOM viewer "weasis".
And i want also to express my gratitude towards you by updating the WEASIS user guide as it was back then version 1.1.3.
The only thing i want to know is how can i update it, i already send a request thru dcm4che contact administration site.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Nicolas Roduit

Feb 2, 2015, 3:56:59 PM2/2/15
I will try to create an account on confluence and send you information by mail (The problem is we have reached the maximum number of users -500-).

Please let me know what you want to add in the user guide.

Algie Rosario

Feb 2, 2015, 9:15:18 PM2/2/15
Yes Nicholas, i will first check the user guide by sections then will send you by mail whatever i think needed to add and update. Thank you

Algie Rosario

Feb 3, 2015, 5:34:48 AM2/3/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,