Fetch patient details from Dcm4che

Jeenit Khatri

Aug 11, 2016, 2:02:21 AM8/11/16
to dcm4che
I am newbie with the dcm4che, I need to fetch the patient details from the dcm4chee but when I try to fetch data using the utility like getscu it downloads the image,
But I want only the patient details from the dcm4che not the dcm images.

Is there any utility or any other way to fetch the patient and study data.

Please provide your suggestions or hints.

Kartik Vijaywargi

Aug 12, 2016, 1:05:21 AM8/12/16
to dcm4che
Using DCMQR will solve your needs.

Jeenit Khatri

Aug 12, 2016, 1:25:49 AM8/12/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Kartik

But When i try to do using the dcmqr it gives an error to me as below:
I am not getting what it requires.
Will you please guide...

Thanks

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dcm4che2/tool/dcmqr/DcmQR
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.dcm4che2.tool.dcmqr.DcmQR

Thanks & Regards,
Jeenit Khatri
Jr. Software Engineer,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Kartik Vijaywargi

Aug 13, 2016, 1:39:53 AM8/13/16
to dcm4che
I think you need to download the dcm4che 2 toolkit & execute the dcmqr script in the bin folder. Read more  here
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to dcm4che+u...@googlegroups.com.