Creating a print server with dcm4che

Marcelo Porto

Oct 8, 2013, 1:17:10 PM10/8/13
I am developing a Dicom Print server (SCP) to save requests from a SCU, so the images can be printed later. The SCU sends messages (DIMSE) containing the datasets with the image and print specifications.
I was hoping that I could store those datasets in dcm4chee, but apparently it can't handle the associated transfer syntaxes. For example, when I try to store the dataset with the Basic Film Box attributes in a MR study, I get the following message:

1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4/MR Image Storage with 1.2.840.10008.5.1.1.2/Basic Film Box SOP Class not supported by DCM4CHEE

Is it possible to configure dcm4chee to accept transfer syntaxes like Basic Film Session and Basic Film Box?

Yacine B

Feb 19, 2016, 6:43:39 AM2/19/16
to dcm4che
Same problem with me , and we're still without answer : Is it possible to configure dcm4chee to accept transfer syntaxes like Basic Film Session and Basic Film Box?