Configure multiple ports against multiple AETs

nutun

Mar 18, 2020, 7:23:50 AM3/18/20
to dcm4che

Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.22.0-secure (dockerized) with default AET (i.e DCM4CHEE) and default port (i.e 11112). I can send and retrieve data through this default AET and port.

Then I cloned DCM4CHEE AET named DCMPACS which is also using port 11112. Now I have two AETs (i.e DCM4CHEE and DCMPACS) configured with one port (i.e 11112). I want DCM4CHEE AET to use 11112 port and DCMPACS should use different port e.g 11113.

How can I configure multiple ports against multiple AETs

Need guidelines on in this regard.

Vrinda Nayak

Mar 18, 2020, 8:48:23 AM3/18/20
to dcm4che
Clone your Network Connection and reference this cloned connection in your new AE

nutun

Mar 19, 2020, 9:56:58 AM3/19/20
to dcm4che
Thank you Vrinda Nayak. My task is successful.