Oviyam2 login via curl php

Jocimar Azevedo

Jan 13, 2016, 6:50:47 AM1/13/16
to dcm4che
Does anyone have any code to log in oviyam2 via curl php. I'm putting together an application in php, and would like to use oviyam2 without requiring the user to log the same page.

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Jan 13, 2016, 7:19:37 AM1/13/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
This thread might help!.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Jocimar Azevedo <jocimar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have any code to log in oviyam2 via curl php. I'm putting together an application in php, and would like to use oviyam2 without requiring the user to log the same page.

Jocimar Azevedo

Jan 13, 2016, 8:03:43 AM1/13/16
to dcm4che
Thanks for the answer Devishree. From what I observe, you need to edit the file to remove oviyam2.war security, and I have no intimacy for such a feat, so I decided to try to login using php. Staff would have some for me to follow and remove this security, or someone has this oviyam2.war file already edited?