Source AET not populating

Robby Otts

Feb 6, 2013, 1:00:54 PM2/6/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have dcm4chee 3.0.1 (16417) up and running.

Trying to set up access to pull data from the remote PACs server.  Under Application Entities I created a new AET.  The "echo" test is successful but the "ping" test failed.  I am successfully able to ping the remote PACS server from my virtual server where I am runnign dcm4chee.

However, back on the main "FOLDER" screen the Source AET dropdown is not populated.

Is there another configuration I am missing?

Many Thanks!

Robby

Robby Otts

Feb 6, 2013, 1:31:00 PM2/6/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Just to follow up I have also done the following:

- Copied the weasis-pacs-connector.properties to my /conf folder
- Edit the following entries

     aet=WEASIS  (Did not change this)

     pacs.aet=CONQUESTSRV1
     pacs.host=192.168.16.6
     pacs.port=5678

From the jmx-console I performed the following
  • In dcm4chee.web select service=WebConfig and set these two values:
    WebviewerNames = weasis
    WebviewerBaseUrl = NONE
  • Click the Apply Changes button

Many thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Robby