How can I automatically receive dicom images from certain pacs into DCM4CHEE

Xavier

Apr 1, 2015, 9:21:47 AM4/1/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to receive Patient Studies/DICOM images from particular PACS( Like conquest or any pacs) into our DCM4CHEE, where remote PAC will be on physician or hospital side like radiology workstation. I read and excercised query/retrieve, but that require human intervention to send it by patient id, study date etc using dcm4chee toolkit and execute at the command prompt.

I would like to do something, if I configure remote PAC (hospital radiology workstation) into DCM4CHEE Application entities, then it should automatically start to receive the DICOM images from their remote PACS.

Is that possible or please suggest a better way to achieve this or another way.

Thanks

Xavier

Apr 1, 2015, 9:48:25 AM4/1/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com