Stable released version of weasis

Arun ks

Oct 15, 2013, 6:10:49 AM10/15/13
Which is the released stable version of the weasis? The one i have is weasis 1.2.6 beta...I need to know whether there is a stable version for this...or any previous stable releases will do.

nicolas...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 12:53:58 PM10/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I don't know from where you get this version. The best place is the official download page and the related source code here.

Arun ks

Oct 18, 2013, 1:51:11 AM10/18/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I also downloaded it from the same site that you have provided...I asked this because when I run this in eclipse I get this in the console...

***** Starting Configuration *****
Operating system: linux-x86
Installation directory: /home/sreejith/.weasis
weasis.language: en
weasis.country: US
weasis.variant:
weasis.confirm.closing: true
weasis.export.dicom: true
org.apache.sling.commons.log.level: DEBUG
org.apache.sling.commons.log.file:
org.apache.sling.commons.log.file.number: 5
org.apache.sling.commons.log.file.size: 10MB
org.apache.sling.commons.log.pattern: {0,date,dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss.SSS} *{4}* [{2}] {3} {5}
weasis.look: org.pushingpixels.substance.api.skin.SubstanceMistAquaLookAndFeel
Last running version: 1.2.6-beta
Current version: 1.2.6-beta

***** End of Configuration *****

you can see that It shows 1.2.6-beta.....Please verify...

nicolas...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 12:56:46 PM10/18/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes this version is defined in /weasis-launcher/conf/config.properties file which is used only when debugging in the IDE. When building the distribution the version is defined in weasis-distributions/etc/config/config.properties.