Attributes truncated! (Maybe BLOB size not sufficient to store Attributes correctly)!

simonmd

May 26, 2015, 6:15:37 PM5/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I recently started getting these warnings:

"Attributes truncated! (Maybe BLOB size not sufficient to store Attributes correctly)! "
and
"Empty Dataset in Patient BLOB (pk:32008)! Use Dataset with DB values"

As far as I know, nothing has changed in my servers. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? It doesn't happen to all studies, and there doesn't seem to be a common pattern from where the images come from.

These studies can't be deleted... please help!

Simon