dcm4chee-arc-light v5.20.0 - error importing default-config.ldif

Docjay

Jan 19, 2020, 3:16:34 PM1/19/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
DCM4CHEE-arc-light v5.20.0
Wildfly v18
LDAP:  OpenDJ 3.0 (cannot download v2.6 as recommended any longer)
MYSQL v8
Windows 10

   I'm following the guide and usiing OpenDJ for LDAP.  After I copy %DCM4CHEE_ARC%\ldap\opendj\* %OPENDJ_HOME%\config\schema\ [Windows], start up OpenDJ and start importing the other .ldif files with Apache Studio, it has an error with 'default-config.ldif and it will not import anymore of the file.  Could there be an issue with a LDIF file in the %DCM4CHEE_ARC%\ldap\opendj directory that could lead to issues with the 'default-config.ldif' file?

I can't seem to figure out a way around it, can someone please provide me with a workaround or help me with this error?

Thank you

Enter code here...Error while importing LDIF

- [LDAP: error code 21 - Entry "cn=Audit Logger,dicomDeviceName=keycloak,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" contains a value "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" for attribute dcmAuditRecordRepositoryDeviceReference that is invalid according to the syntax for that attribute: The DN "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" could not be parsed due to the following reason: No attribute type with name or OID "dicomDeviceName" exists in the schema]
javax
.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeValueException: [LDAP: error code 21 - Entry "cn=Audit Logger,dicomDeviceName=keycloak,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" contains a value "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" for attribute dcmAuditRecordRepositoryDeviceReference that is invalid according to the syntax for that attribute: The DN "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" could not be parsed due to the following reason: No attribute type with name or OID "dicomDeviceName" exists in the schema]; remaining name 'cn=Audit Logger,dicomDeviceName=keycloak,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org'
    at com
.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(Unknown Source)
    at com
.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
    at com
.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
    at com
.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_createSubcontext(Unknown Source)
    at com
.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_createSubcontext(Unknown Source)
    at com
.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(Unknown Source)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper$4.run(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:653)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.runAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1274)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.checkConnectionAndRunAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1215)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.createEntry(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:704)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifRunnable.java:465)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.importLdif(ImportLdifRunnable.java:272)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifRunnable.run(ImportLdifRunnable.java:218)
    at org
.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.StudioConnectionJob.run(StudioConnectionJob.java:109)
    at org
.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:60)

[LDAP: error code 21 - Entry "cn=Audit Logger,dicomDeviceName=keycloak,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" contains a value "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" for attribute dcmAuditRecordRepositoryDeviceReference that is invalid according to the syntax for that attribute: The DN "dicomDeviceName=logstash,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org" could not be parsed due to the following reason: No attribute type with name or OID "dicomDeviceName" exists in the schema]

Andrea Ricci

Jan 20, 2020, 3:39:18 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Did you restart opendj after that you copied the schema files?
Please list the files in %OPENDJ_HOME%\config\schema\
Try to create manually the entry in Apache DS, it has autocompletion. Does it suggest you dicomDeviceName or anything else related to dcm4chee?
Did you changed the root dc=dcm4che,dc=org ?

Docjay

Jan 20, 2020, 10:20:45 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Yes, I did restart opendj after I copied the schema files.

I've attached an image of the listed files in the \config\schema directory.

If I right click on 'dicomDeviceName=keycloak' and add a new entry, it asks to select object classes that will be part of that entry.  When I start to type in 'dicomDeviceName', it only auto completes and displays 'dicomDevice' and 'dicomDevicesRoot'.

Yes, when I setup the root, I made it dc=dcm4che,dc=org

opendj list.PNG

Andrea Ricci

Jan 20, 2020, 11:27:44 AM1/20/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Do you already import the basic ldif?
$DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/apacheds/dicom.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/apacheds/dcm4che.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/apacheds/dcm4chee-archive.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/apacheds/dcm4chee-archive-ui.ldif
Can you post a screen shot like this?

Docjay

Jan 20, 2020, 4:28:04 PM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Once they are in the \config\schema directory, doesn't openjd add them to LDAP by itself?  The instructions in the wiki did not say to import the basic .ldif, only to copy them to the 'config\schema' directory.

Andrea Ricci

Jan 21, 2020, 3:53:33 AM1/21/20
to dcm4che
There are two step for LDAP:
  • Setup LDAP Server
  • Import default configuration into LDAP Server
During Setup LDAP Server you can choose which server use (Openldap, OpenDJ, Apache DS) and you import the object defition and schemas.
Next step, which is common for all of the three server above, is to import default configuration and definitions. You can do it wiht apache DS or with command line.

Docjay

Jan 21, 2020, 10:13:28 AM1/21/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Apache DS will not import the dicom.ldif, dcm4che.ldif; dcm4chee-archive.ldif, or the dcm4chee-archive-ui.ldif files because those schemas already exist.  The error comes back with:

Error while importing LDIF

- [LDAP: error code 68 - The entry cn=schema cannot be added because an entry with that name already exists]
javax
.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 - The entry cn=schema cannot be added because an entry with that name already exists]; remaining name 'cn=schema'

[...]

Andrea Ricci

Jan 22, 2020, 5:30:42 AM1/22/20
to dcm4che
I copied the wrong installation procedure part... sorry
$DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/init-baseDN.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/init-config.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/default-config.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/default-ui-config.ldif
$DCM4CHEE_ARC
/ldap/add-vendor-data.ldif

Those are the files to import with Apache DS

Docjay

Jan 22, 2020, 9:25:51 AM1/22/20
to dcm4che
Yes, these are the .ldif files I was copying until OpenDJ stopped with 'default-config.ldif'.  This is the .ldif file I need help with as to why opendj will not import it with ApacheDS.  The error is in my first post.  I started with them in the correct order.

Thank you

Mohammed abdu

Jan 28, 2020, 7:05:11 AM1/28/20
to dcm4che
I have same issue with me
Did you solve this issue
It it’s solved please guide me
Thanks in advance

Docjay

Jan 28, 2020, 4:53:26 PM1/28/20
to dcm4che

Nope, I don't have a resolution for this yet.

Andrea - can you please assist?

Thank you

Andrea Ricci

Jan 29, 2020, 3:02:15 AM1/29/20
to dcm4che
Please provide the screenshot of Apache DS to see the current configuration.
And try to enable this option to continue in case of error.

Tô Hoàng

Apr 17, 2020, 8:37:39 AM4/17/20
to dcm4che
Are you vietnamese! Please help me install dcm4chee arc on window 10?

George Sino

Nov 25, 2023, 6:33:46 AM11/25/23
to dcm4che
Hello Team,

Problem: ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND or Having trouble importing enteries

Been in this for days but thanks be to God, I managed to do the imports by of step 3, 4 5 under Import default configuration into LDAP Server in this tutorial https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation

3. If there is no base entry in the directory database, import $DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/init-baseDN.ldif using the LDIF import function of Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser.
4. If DICOM configuration root entries are not present in the directory database, import $DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/init-config.ldif using the LDIF import function of Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser.
5. Import
    • $DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/default-config.ldif
    • $DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/default-ui-config.ldif

    using the LDIF import function of Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser.

SOLUTION

Make sure your Apache DS 2.0.0-M20 is running after  a restart assuming you have completed the other steps. 1 and 2

When Importing the entries right click on your connection as attached (my example connection is enos)
conection.PNG
2. Browse in order of the tutorial in this case start with $DCM4CHEE_ARC/ldap/init-baseDN.ldif
browse.PNG
After Selecting, if you have exiting log file, check overwrite to clear error then finish and go to the next entry. This will make you tree look like mine in the first photo depending with your settings.

I hope this helps. Be blessed in Christ Jesus!