Installing Dcm4chee-arc 5.11.0 forbidden error 301

Damien Pollet

Jan 22, 2018, 7:57:34 AM1/22/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

Since some days i am facing an issue.

I installed dcm4chee-arc secured ui2 following the tutorial.

Everything look fine but when i want to log (with admin user for example)

I got an error "forbidden". On the server log i got :

13:53:25,199 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-22) failed to turn code into token
13:53:25,199 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-22) status from server: 301
13:53:25,200 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-22)    <html>
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

another thing :

I can access to the application by : http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2
i can send some dicom images and they are receive.

But no way to look at the studies.
I can only access to the menu (top left) with "studies, monitoring, control, configuration". But whatever i click on, nothing show..

when i log with the user i only have "studies and monitoring" that i think is normal !

Do you have any idea of where it came from ?

Thank you for your help.

Damien

Shefki Esadi

Jan 22, 2018, 9:10:16 AM1/22/18
to dcm4che
Hi,

Probably the problems are connected together because the ui2 needs the token on the secured version, regarding the second problem, can you send me please a console log screenshot (If you see some errors) from your browser (On google chrome right click on the ui2 page -> "Inspect Element")?

Best Regards
Shefki