Filemove service doesn't move studies

GOKHAN DILEK

Sep 22, 2016, 1:01:06 PM9/22/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to move online studies to a nearline location using filemove service.(dcm4chee 2.18.0)

Here is my stats:

UsableDiskSpaceOnSourceString java.lang.String R 2.53184MB

ExpectedDataVolumePerDayOnSource java.lang.String R 100.0MB

I can trigger the long scheduleStudyForMove() to a single study & it works fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you.

GOKHAN DILEK

Sep 23, 2016, 12:21:26 AM9/23/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am still having issues with this one.

When I invoke

int scheduleStudiesForMove()

It does not move the studies to the preferred location even though the conditions are met.UsableDiskSpaceOnSourceString is lower than expecteddatavolume.

Could you please let me know how I can trigger this only based on the number of days studies have not been accessed for?

fleetwoodfc

Sep 25, 2016, 7:57:50 AM9/25/16
to dcm4che
What is the result of invoking  showMoveCriteria()