Change dcm4chee archive path

Joey

Aug 25, 2017, 8:55:38 AM8/25/17
to dcm4che
How can I configure the archive path?
I see that it defaults to the installation directory..../dcm4chee/server/default/archive.

In the pacsdb database I can only find this last portion, i.e. archive, under the
filesystem table, stored as the dirpath.

Can dirpath be an absolute path? Or can I be directed to a config file, or interface
option which allows me to do so?

Thank you for any help!

Joey

Aug 28, 2017, 8:32:28 AM8/28/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
In the jmx console under jboss.system there's a type=ServerConfig with several system paths, however it seems I can't directly edit these because of permissions.
Am I getting close?

fleetwoodfc

Aug 28, 2017, 8:49:54 AM8/28/17
to dcm4che
In jmx-console under  dcm4chee.archive  -> group=ONLINE_STORAGE,service=FileSystemMgt  there are methods to add/remove filesytems