WADO-URI on DCM4CHEE arc light in docker with keycloak

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen

Apr 5, 2019, 4:43:25 AM4/5/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
How do I allow access to WADO without login/token ?

When I access the WADO-URI "..../dcm4che-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/wado?...." I get "Unauthorized"

I'm running 5.15 in docker on Linux.

vrinda...@j4care.com

Apr 5, 2019, 6:52:27 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
Do you have the secure-ui version or secure version of archive?
With secure-ui version, RESTful services do not need a Keycloak token.

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen

Apr 5, 2019, 7:16:47 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
I pretty sure it is secure-ui.

How can I check it ?

vrinda...@j4care.com

Apr 5, 2019, 7:29:52 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
Start Wildfly with deployed dcm4che Archive 5 application point in the link above always has 5.x.x-secure i.e both UI and RESTful are secured. For only UI secured you need to change this to 5.x.x-secure-ui [Note: Replace 5.x.x with version you want to install]

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen

Apr 5, 2019, 7:37:36 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
I see I missed that.

Can I just change that now and it will work ?
or is it only possible at install time.

vrinda...@j4care.com

Apr 5, 2019, 7:45:38 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
- You can stop the archive container and remove the secure image of archive. If you have mapped out the directories, then you need to delete the .ear file also from the mapped out location.
- Start the archive container with secure-ui only version.

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen

Apr 5, 2019, 8:06:55 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
What does the .ear file contains ?

I tried to remove it and start the server again with (secure-ui). It starts but is not working and can't see my archive. Do I have to configure it again ?

It starts fine with the secure-ui and the old .ear file. But I still get Unauthorized acces to wado. Can I somehow change it ?

vrinda...@j4care.com

Apr 5, 2019, 8:34:20 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
- I tried to remove it and start the server again with (secure-ui). It starts but is not working and can't see my archive. Do I have to configure it again ?
What do you see in the logs?

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen

Apr 5, 2019, 8:51:55 AM4/5/19
to dcm4che
Not much. It starts and say it is now Live. But no configuration is loaded.

Is there anyway to configure is to not be secure, since it is now running "secure-ui", but with the .ear file created while running "secure" ?

Kirill K

Apr 11, 2019, 9:26:28 AM4/11/19
to dcm4che
Hi
Have you solved this? I also thinking about downgrade frome secure to secure-ui. Any advice?

Gunter Zeilinger

Apr 12, 2019, 3:17:24 AM4/12/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
XXX-secure-ui differs from XXX-secure only by the EAR file. So you just need to remove the mapped out wildfly/standalone/deployment directory before running the other image.