Question XDS registry implementation

Justin Fyfe

Nov 17, 2014, 12:19:11 PM11/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

First off, I'd like to say that DCM4CHEE has been a great project to work with! We've been using it for some IHE XDS work and it is great!

The question I have is related to support for On-Demand Documents (ODD) supplement in DCM4CHEE's XDS registry implementation. Is this something that is on the project roadmap? We have an integrated ODD source/repository actor and were looking for a suitable registry with which we could integrate. If not, is there any appetite for this option, and if so do you (the community) foresee any major "gotchas" to supporting the option if it would be added by a contributor?

Cheers
-Justin