Secondary Capture Image

Steve Pillar

May 11, 2018, 8:27:23 AM5/11/18
to dcm4che
Hi,

I've been looking at C-STORE and sending a dicom file to a remote server.

So I have a .dcm file store locally and have written some code in java utilizing the DcmSnd class.

When the code is run, and the file is sent to the DVTk Storage SCP emulator, the response is:

1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.7/Secondary Capture Image Storage not supported by DVTK_STR_SCP

Why is this?

Is this affected by a setting that should be set by the SCU or the SCP?

Thanks

Nicolas Pasini

May 11, 2018, 6:01:34 PM5/11/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

"Why is this?"
      The SCP is not able to store that kind of object, because does not support it or may be because it has a not store rule for that kind of object (modality)

You should look for the DicomConformanceStatement of such product an verify if SC is supported.

Regards,
Nicolás

Nicolas Pasini

May 11, 2018, 6:12:09 PM5/11/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

I never used that SCP system before, but in a quick search I found this :

THe emulator will not reject associations if the required SOP classes
are
not supported by it(or definition files are unselected).

You should read the DVTK_STR_SCP configuration and try to :
  •  Force to accept CS
  •  Force to accept unsuported objects

If you try and it does not work , why don't you try another SCP vendor?
If it is only to test your APP , you should try using dcm4chee SCP tools like storescp or dcmqrscp .

dcm4chee tools download :

Nicolás