Deploy with docker and configure AWS S3

Carles

Apr 23, 2020, 6:05:25 AM4/23/20
to dcm4che
Hi!

I'm trying to deploy a dcm4chee with docker in an amazon ECS cluster and I want to configure AWS S3 to store my DICOM images.
I've managed to deploy it and to configure the storage descriptor through dcm4chee ui but I'm afraid that if ECS for any reason (autoscaling, maintenance...) redeploys the app the I'll loose my configuration.

How can I configure it through Docker environment variables?

Thanks!!

Elamathi S

Jan 30, 2023, 11:41:42 AM1/30/23
to dcm4che
Hi,

Recently I've been working on the same usecase. Were you able to make it work. If not, were you able to have any sustainable solution.

Thank you!!