Sending MPEG files to dcm4chee-arc-light

Deeps

Aug 3, 2020, 8:31:40 AM8/3/20
to dcm4che
Hi,
      I need help in sending MPEG files to dcm4chee-arc-light. I tried encapsulating the same file using vlPhotographicImageMetadata.xml. But that didn't work. Can anyone give me the steps to send video files (STOW) ?

Vrinda Nayak

Aug 4, 2020, 4:26:44 AM8/4/20
to dcm4che
You can use stowrs tool from dcm4che library toolkit.

Deeps

Aug 4, 2020, 10:02:47 AM8/4/20
to dcm4che

Thank you for your response. I already tried STOW tool to send mpeg images. But I am getting authorization issue. So I tried using the --bearer option to pass the authorization token. But getting message as stowrs: Unrecognized option: --bearer

How do we pass authorization token in STOW?

Vrinda Nayak

Aug 5, 2020, 3:23:39 AM8/5/20
to dcm4che
See attached
stowrs-bearer.txt

Deeps

Aug 6, 2020, 4:27:36 AM8/6/20
to dcm4che
Thank you so much Vrinda. I was following the same steps that you gave. And I was getting the warning
stowrs: Unrecognized option: --bearer
Try `stowrs --help' for more information.

I was using dcm4che-5.16.3. So I upgraded to dcm4che-5.21.0 and I was able to send the video file successfully. Once again thank you for your time.