How to configure Nearline Storage located in other computer

Ramses Martinez Muñoz

Oct 12, 2017, 9:43:46 AM10/12/17
to dcm4che
Hello everybody, good morning.
I need your help with a new implementation on my dcm4chee server v2.17.psql, in fact it is an existing service in the application but now I need it.

As we all know in the dcm4chee there are 3 types of online stores, nearline and lossy.

Now, I need to configure an online store and another nearline, but here is the problem, the other store will be located on another pc.

And here my question:

1- Allows the dcm4chee to configure a storage outside the main computer.
2- It is necessary to install another application on the other pc in order to configure the other type of storage.
3- How do I configure a store outside the main pc.

No more.
I look forward to your prompt reply.

Ramses

Arnold Maderthaner

Oct 14, 2017, 8:22:19 AM10/14/17
to dcm4che
the easiest ist to let the OS handle this by using CIFS / NFS mounts from the other PC to the main pc.