oviyam 2.2 US date format

Megha Shah

Mar 14, 2016, 11:25:17 PM3/14/16
to dcm4che
Hello,

I am trying to default oviyam 2.2 to use locale en_US [for date MM/dd/YYY format when viewing exam].   Modified  WEB-INF/classes/conf/oviyam2-1-config.xml , repackaged but did not see this as option in configuration page.  What is appropriate place to do this.

Thanks

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Mar 14, 2016, 11:53:41 PM3/14/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Go to Settings (gear icon at the top right)->Preferences->Language->Choose the preferred language and click "Update" button.

Inline image 1

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Megha Shah

Mar 15, 2016, 12:08:12 AM3/15/16
to dcm4che
yes we tried that but date format on images and on side still show as dd/MM/yyyy format instead of MM/dd/yyyy

we also tried recompiling handler files with change in format; it didn't work on viewer page, but worked on study list page

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Mar 15, 2016, 12:12:54 AM3/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes,By default the date format has been set to dd/MM/yyyy.  The locale has only for labels yet and doesn't applicable for date.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Megha Shah

Mar 15, 2016, 12:15:57 AM3/15/16
to dcm4che
Does Oviyam use locale values to display date correct?..I don't see how I can choose "en_US" as option then.. in WEB-INF/classes/conf/oviyam2-1-config.xml added following lines:

<language>

         <lang>English-US</lang>

         <country>United States</country>

         <localeID>en_US</localeID>

         <selected>true</selected>

      </language>

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Mar 15, 2016, 12:19:19 AM3/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
No that option has not been implemented yet.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Mar 15, 2016, 5:05:02 AM3/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We will add that to the next release.

Suresh.

gian78567 .

Mar 15, 2016, 6:22:28 AM3/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I am trying to use Oviyam and Weasis from dcm4chee.... but only get weasis to start when I click on the eye icon
I know this is dcm4chee related.
Tahnks in advance
Gian

Rajul Shah

Mar 15, 2016, 9:02:16 PM3/15/16
to dcm4che
any pointer on which files I can change default would be great...I changed values in SeriesDetailsHandler.jav, PatientInfoHandler.java from "dd/MM/yyyy" to "MM/dd/yyyy" and in StudyInfoHandler.java changed "dd-MM-yyyy" to "MM-dd-yyyy"...repackaged, but now it omits date all together in viewer....in studylist, the parsing is correct!

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Mar 15, 2016, 11:59:08 PM3/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
    Try to change the date format in "in.raster.oviyam.servlet.OtherStudiesInfo.java" to get it in place of viewer page.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Richard Lawrence

Mar 24, 2016, 6:33:42 AM3/24/16
to dcm4che
Slightly off topic but I have the opposite problem with ioviyam2 on my iphone

With oviyam2 set to locale en_GB dates which suits me in Australia but in ivoyam2 they are in US format which means the only way I can search by date is to enter custom dates every time

Any suggestions on how to change ioviyam date format?

Many thanks

Richard

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Mar 24, 2016, 6:52:57 AM3/24/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We’re planning to add locale to a future release as part of internationalisation.

MP CY

Jun 29, 2017, 8:49:20 AM6/29/17
to dcm4che
I have tyhe following date issue

for studies after march 15th 2017,  performed on our DX,  Oviyam changes the study date format

 from this dd/mm/year   time
14/02/2009 20:35:00

Oviyam changes to :

20170618 0005

while in our SQL study_datetime table column things look the same:

2009-02-14 20:35:00
2017-06-18 00:05:00

Where can I start troubleshooting?

Thank you