Re: Update MWL status to Completed for received studies

Message has been deleted

vrinda nayak

Sep 26, 2019, 5:40:05 AM9/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting this issue. There was a bug in code which assumed that notifying HL7 receivers of update is to be done together with mwl status update. This has now been separated.
For testing purpose you can also use hl7rcv tool provided in the dcm4che toolkit.

On Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 6:00:42 AM UTC+2, nutun wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know how can update an entry on MWL without using MPPS. I want Scheduled status change to Completed when a study archives. I did follow this post https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Update-MWL-status-to-COMPLETED-for-received-studies , but did not succeeded.

Any one who can help in this regard.

Thank you.

pela2s...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 2:02:48 PM10/2/20
to dcm4che
Hello,

This procedure works only  for MWL entries created by HL7 messages? or it works also for studies create by MWL-RS?

thank you

Pela Silveira

Oct 2, 2020, 2:46:24 PM10/2/20
to dcm4che