DELETE ONLINE STUDIES PERMANENTLY WITHOUT MOVING THEM TO NEARLINE STORAGE

Juan Pablo Bizantino

Jan 23, 2018, 10:15:37 AM1/23/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

I am running a DCM4CHEE server (2.18.1) that I am using as a backup server. It receives a copy of the studies from the main DCM4CHEE server.
Received studies are located in the ONLINE storage. I don't need a NEAR_LINE storage because I just use the server as a backup.

My question is: Can I delete studies and patients permanently from the ONLINE_STORAGE without moving them to the NEARLINE STORAGE? I just want to delete studies when disk space is remaining 10 Gbps.

Thanks in advance for your help

Juan Pablo

fleetwoodfc

Jan 24, 2018, 12:27:58 PM1/24/18
to dcm4che
You can by setting the deletion parameters - something like:

MinimumFreeDiskSpace  10G

DeleteStudyOnlyIfNotAccessedFor  1d
DeleteStudyOnlyIfStorageNotCommited  false
DeleteStudyOnlyIfExternalRetrievable false
DeleteStudyOnlyIfCopyOnMedia false
DeleteStudyOnlyIfCopyOnFileSystemOfFileSystemGroup NONE
DeleteStudyOnlyIfCopyArchived false
DeleteStudyOnlyIfCopyOnReadOnlyFileSystem  false

ScheduleStudiesForDeletionInterval  false
ScheduleStudiesForDeletionInterval  10m