Is it possible to import a DICOM file into DCM2CHEE-Web archive?

Alexander Frank

Jan 12, 2017, 2:49:35 PM1/12/17
to dcm4che
Is it possible to import a DICOM file into DCM2CHEE-Web archive from an external source (CD/DVD/USB/SD,etc)?

Matthew Gutierrez

Jan 12, 2017, 3:52:45 PM1/12/17
to dcm4che
I use the storescu in dcm4che3 to import TBs of DICOM.  The command would be storescu -c DCM4CHEE@localhost:11112 c:\folder

This assumes the defaults for AE and Port.  You can specify any folder or drive letter of course.

Joey

Jan 13, 2017, 8:25:19 AM1/13/17
to dcm4che
As far as I know: No,you can't.
As to why, I'm not sure.

Alexander Frank

Jan 13, 2017, 3:47:22 PM1/13/17
to dcm4che
Thanks for the help. I found storescu, but it does not support the option -c. Is this because I have ubuntu 16.04? I will try and figure the syntax out.

Alexander Frank

Jan 15, 2017, 3:37:08 PM1/15/17
to dcm4che
For me the correct syntax is

storescu -v -aec DCM4CHEE localhost 11112 'directory with DICOMDIR'.

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 16, 2017, 4:14:04 AM1/16/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Guess you use storescu of dcm4che2, not of dcm4che3.

Joey

endocrin...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 4:40:28 PM1/16/17
to dcm4che
Well,
I use dcm4che2 dcmsnd script without any problems. It night be a problem if archive is located on network drive.
jp