Series Filtering

Brian C

Mar 3, 2016, 8:33:21 AM3/3/16
to dcm4che
Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about setting up the following:

I only want to store a specific series on an incoming exam, namely the dose report. Currently, I have the forwarding service listening for that SR and it sends it out to where I need it. But, to save space and time, I was hoping to have the archive "ignore" all the dcm files coming in and only store the SR. The techs can send the individual file manually but I want to build the archive into their protocols so it is automatic. If it is setup automatic on the scanner, then it sends over everything images and dose report.

Has anyone set something like that up? or ideas on how to do that.

Thanks