DCM4CHEE ARC docker-compose ubuntu 22.04 getaddrinfo

AkaB

Sep 12, 2023, 3:22:19 AM9/12/23
to dcm4che
Hello all,

I am trying to set up dcm4chee arc light secure. If I run docker-compose file (link) on ubuntu 20.04,  it works fine and I can login to keycloak. But when I try to run the same on ubuntu 22.04 , I get the following error: "nc: getaddrinfo for host "keycloak" port 8843: Temporary failure in name resolution" . Docker version ( 24.0.6) and docker compose version (1.29.2) are same on both the systems . I have also checked domain name and port, also added domain as dockerhost to /etc/hosts.
How do I resolve the issue? Do I need to make changes to docker-compose file?

Andres Caicedo

Jun 25, 2024, 1:10:01 PMJun 25
to dcm4che
I have the same problem, any solution?